This page shows live data from three sensors monitoring the level of North and South Lake Leelanau – one at the dam in Leland, one at the narrows, and another at the south end of the lake. Looking for long term lake level and temperature data?
A few notes on the graphs:
- The court ordered levels are measured at the dam (the green line).
- The ordered levels are: level raised to 589.21 feet after April 15th or last ice and lowered to 588.21 feet after November 15th.
- Both the high and low targets are measured at the dam.
- You can use your cursor on the graphs to show detailed information in the lower left.
- To zoom in, click and drag to select a portion of the graph. Double click to zoom out.